2012 Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival
CROW is pleased to partner with Lee County Parks & Recreation for their 2012 Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival. This partnership offers us an opportunity to join forces with a paddling event and improve awareness about our local wildlife and their natural habitat. CROW is handling ticketing for the event and also enhancing the festival's speaker lineup and introducing a children's activity area.
The annual Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival is among the fastest growing paddling festivals in North America. Join us Nov. 1 – 4 in Fort Myers‐Sanibel to meet fellow paddlers and newcomers to the sport, and enjoy the many activities that we have planned including: demos, instruction, evening socials, a film festival, photo contest, live music, fishing tournament, fun race, group tours, club paddles and more.
Ticketing Options, Get Yours Today!
|4-day VIP pass (all inclusive)||$75|
|Raffle ticket for Ascenté Sea Kayak||$5|
|Guided paddling tour with FPTA||$12|
|Thursday social - Toyota Kickoff Reception||$15|
|Friday Social - Canoe & Kayak Magazine Film Festival||$15|
|Saturday Social - CROW's "A Night for Wildlife"||$15|
|Friday - Day Admission||$5|
|Saturday - Day Admission||$5|
|Sunday - Day Admission||$5|
|Paddlecraft Relay Race||$5|
* Prices are per person. Please print your receipt and bring to ticket booth
for a 1-day admission wristband.
* Online ticket purchasing ends midnight on Thursday, November 1. Event
tickets will be available on site. No refunds after Monday, October 29.
Benefits of a 4-day VIP Pass (valued at more than $175)
- 4-day Festival admission pass to demos, on-shore instruction, speakers and more
- Adventures in Paradise Trolley service (to and from event)
- CROW membership & decal
- CROW Visitor Education Center admission ticket
- "WIN-A-KAYAK" 1-raffle ticket for an Ascent`e Sea Kayak
donated by O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures
- Canoe & Kayak magazine - 1year subscription
- Calusa Blueway waterproof decal for paddlecraft
- Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival long-sleeve wicking t-shirt
- Thursday: Kick-off Reception admission, food & beverage
- Friday: Canoe & Kayak Film Festival admission, food & beverage
- Saturday: "A Night for Wildlife" admission, food, beverage, music
- Florida State Park one-day admission pass
- Goodies from West Marine and other sponsors
Guided paddle tour with FPTA
Join the Florida Paddling Trail Association on an easy paddle from San Carlos Bay/Bunche Beach Preserve to the festival site at Causeway Island Park. Hear about the mission of this statewide organization, a resource to paddlers who enjoy navigating the network of water trails in the sunshine state including the 1600 mile Florida Circumnavigational Trail. Bring your own boat or rent one from the outfitter on site. Includes: Festival admission for the day, continental breakfast and shuttle for paddler and kayak back to launch location at approximately 3:00pm. Proceeds benefit CROW. For more info, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 239.707.7275